What to Expect
We know that sometimes it can be difficult going to a new place when you’re not sure what to expect. Our heart is to help you and make you feel welcome even before you even step in the doors here at Living Word. Here are a few things you can expect:
- expect the service to last about 90 minutes
- modern and dynamic contemporary praise and worship where people participate by singing, clapping, lifting their hands and sometimes dancing
- a powerful and practical message from the Word of God
- personal prayer and ministry will be available
- a warm welcome from our family to yours
- ministry for all age groups (from infants to adults)
- time for community and fellowship
- a mixed dress atmosphere – many leaders on the platform will be dressed up but you are welcome to come as you are!
- pre-service prayer and communion happen 45-15 minutes before service
Feel free to browse through some of our photos to get a feel for what our church looks like. We encourage you to come experience God and our community at Living Word Muskegon.